Are you looking for ways to increase your productivity and make your work easier?
Artificial intelligence has revolutionized the way we work, and there are countless AI tools and extensions available to help you get things done. While ChatGPT is a popular AI language model that can assist you with various tasks, there are other AI extensions for Chrome that you can use to enhance your productivity.
In this blog, we’ll explore some of the best AI extensions available for Chrome, so you can find the tools that work best for you. Whether you want to improve your writing, manage your to-do list, or optimize your marketing efforts, these AI tools can help you excel in your area. So, if you want to unlock the full potential of AI and take your productivity to the next level, stay tuned and discover the top AI extensions for Chrome!
Top 5 AI Chrome Extensions: Let’s explore our top picks for AI extensions in Chrome
Table of Contents
Do you find it exhausting to attend multiple meetings in a row while taking notes?
With Fireflies, you can make your life easier. It is an AI meeting assistant that helps teams capture video + audio, generates transcripts in minutes, and share meeting notes automatically from the Chrome browser.
To transcribe live meetings or audio files, all you have to do is upload them to Fireflies. Then, you can skim through the transcripts while listening to the audio. Fireflies also comes with a robust search engine that enables users to quickly find specific insights and information from meetings.
The main goal of the tool is to streamline the meeting process and save teams time by automating tasks like note-taking and follow-up. Fireflies offers a free trial, and the pricing starts at $18 per seat/month billed monthly. Additional features are available in higher-tier plans.
Some of the key features of Fireflies:
- Meeting recordings, transcripts, and search
- AI-powered features such as Super Summaries and AskFred (Chat GPT)
- Integrations with various communication platforms such as Zoom, Google Meet, and Slack
- Speaker identification and sentiment analysis
- Playback at 2x speed, soundbites, and snippet creation
- Team workspaces, comments, reactions, and channel organization
- Editable transcripts and downloadable in various file formats
How to use Fireflies to capture and transcribe meetings?
- Install the Fireflies Chrome Extension and sign in with your Google account.
- Start a Google Meet call and Fireflies will record and transcribe the conversation.
- You can stop the recording at any time if needed.
- After the meeting, you will receive an email summary and can find the transcript in your Fireflies notebook in a few minutes.
AIPRM for ChatGPT
Do you want to boost your website’s search engine optimization, marketing, sales, and support but don’t have much time? Well, we’ve got good news for you! There’s a quick and easy way to do it by using AIPRM.
This extension comes with various features, such as the ability to generate keyword strategies, create SEO-optimized blogs with a single click, generate YouTube scripts complete with titles, descriptions, and everything else required, and much more.
How to boost your website’s search engine optimization?
To install the AIPRM Chrome extension for ChatGPT, all you need to do is search for it on Google and click on the appropriate result. After confirming that you want to add the extension to your web browser, it will be added to your ChatGPT account. Once installed, the AIPRM extension offers several useful features, such as using public prompts to generate content, saving your own templates, and speeding up your ChatGPT generations.
After installation, you will see the below screen that confirms the extension has been added.
AIPRM adds a list of curated prompt templates for SEO, SaaS and more to ChatGPT.
Note: AIPRM doesn’t support or endorse using other ChatGPT extensions in parallel to AIPRM. Please uninstall all those other extensions.
Below video provides a general overview of this extension.
GPT for sheets and Docs
GPT for Sheets and Docs is an AI writing tool designed specifically for Google Sheets and Google Docs. With this tool, you can utilize ChatGPT directly in Google Sheets and Docs, allowing you to perform a wide range of text-related tasks such as writing, editing, cleaning, translating, outlining, summarizing, and explaining.
- Integrating ChatGPT with Google Sheets offers a range of useful features such as generating formulas, explaining formulas, summarizing data, and easily formatting data.
- The add-on helps generate blog post ideas, write paragraphs or procedures, clean up lists, classify reviews, summarize reviews, write responses to comments, work on ad copy and SEO metadata, and more
- It enables users to quickly try different versions of a prompt and manage and clean product catalogues for e-commerce stores
- The add-on also offers translations and supports multiple languages
- Users can easily convert formats and work with various data types such as dates, currency amounts, and phone numbers
How to install?
Integrating the ChatGPT extension with Google Sheets is a quick and easy process. Follow the steps below:
- Go to the Google Workplace Marketplace and search for “GPT for Sheets and Docs”.
- Click on the “Install” button and select the Gmail account you want to use with the extension.
- Follow the installation prompts and you’re done! You can now use ChatGPT directly within Google Sheets and Docs.
Looking for a browser-wide alternative to ChatGPT for Google extension?
Check out Merlin, a ChatGPT-powered extension by Open AI that works across the entire browser. As it uses Open AI’s GPT AI model, it provides consistent responses across various prompts.
- Quick access to ChatGPT on any website with a simple keyboard shortcut
- Summarize any YouTube video or lengthy blog with just a click
- ChatGPT response on all Google search results
- Generate fast and effective email responses to save time
- AI-powered writer for social media engagement on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Save frequently used prompts to automate repetitive tasks on Merlin
- Use Merlin on LinkedIn, Gmail, and Twitter to create auto-drafted replies on any of these platforms
How does it work?
- Simply select any online content
- Click on Cmd+M (Mac) or Ctrl+M (Windows) to open Merlin box
- Choose what you want to do with it (create a reply, summarize, make it shorter, or add some fun) and that’s it!
Jasper Everywhere Extension
Want to accelerate your content creation by 10 times? You can use Jasper Everywhere Extension to boost your productivity.
Jasper is a different writing helper application that works across various platforms. You can easily lengthen or shorten a sentence with just one click, and you can use the rewrite option to make it easier to read. No more copying and pasting.
- It can create content that is optimized for SEO.
- You can speed up your work up to 5 times faster using Boss Mode in Jasper.
- There are over 60+ templates that you can use (e.g. Creative Story, Facebook headlines, Text summarizer YouTube video descriptions, Sentence expander, product descriptions, Content improver, email subject lines, etc).
- Jasper AI curates original content without any plagiarism.
To gain a better understanding, please refer to their official video.
In conclusion, these are my top 5 tools for boosting productivity and efficiency. If you have any other tools that you think should be added to this list, please feel free to mention them in the comment section.
For more ideas like these, be sure to subscribe divine.ai for further inspiration!